Ilfracombe’s Fore Street Christmas Fair goes indoors
- Credit: Sally Almond
Sunday’s event will go ahead as planned, but undercover in case of inclement weather
Fore Street Christmas Fair is going ahead as planned on Sunday but indoors, after strong winds and rain were forecast.
Organisers have decided to move the market into Cranmer Hall, halfway up Fore Street next door to the Gendarmerie Restaurant.
There will still be a wide range of stalls selling a variety of original arts, crafts, foods and other interesting items.
There will still be live music in the street as planned and the market will run from 3-7pm.
You may also want to watch:
Father Christmas will still make an appearance whatever the weather.
Nearby, the harbour Christmas event and the switching on of its lights runs from 1-5pm, with a table top sale and Santa at Pip & Jim’s Community Hall.
- 1 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 2 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 3 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 4 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 5 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 6 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 7 Mystery over Barnstaple builder's death
- 8 Date set for Barnstaple Pannier Market reopening
- 9 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved
- 10 Prom schoolgirl killed as she crossed road near Trimstone