Ilfracombe’s Fore Street Christmas Fair goes indoors
- Credit: Sally Almond
Sunday’s event will go ahead as planned, but undercover in case of inclement weather
Fore Street Christmas Fair is going ahead as planned on Sunday but indoors, after strong winds and rain were forecast.
Organisers have decided to move the market into Cranmer Hall, halfway up Fore Street next door to the Gendarmerie Restaurant.
There will still be a wide range of stalls selling a variety of original arts, crafts, foods and other interesting items.
There will still be live music in the street as planned and the market will run from 3-7pm.
You may also want to watch:
Father Christmas will still make an appearance whatever the weather.
Nearby, the harbour Christmas event and the switching on of its lights runs from 1-5pm, with a table top sale and Santa at Pip & Jim’s Community Hall.
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 I'm Still Standing: Ambulance worker's battle against the darkness
- 3 'Bonkers' idea led to the creation of Children's Hospice South West
- 4 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 5 Barnstaple's The ilab launches iPad appeal to help lockdown home schoolers
- 6 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 7 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 8 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 9 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 10 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon