Ilfracombe’s Fore Street Christmas Fair goes indoors
- Credit: Sally Almond
Sunday’s event will go ahead as planned, but undercover in case of inclement weather
Fore Street Christmas Fair is going ahead as planned on Sunday but indoors, after strong winds and rain were forecast.
Organisers have decided to move the market into Cranmer Hall, halfway up Fore Street next door to the Gendarmerie Restaurant.
There will still be a wide range of stalls selling a variety of original arts, crafts, foods and other interesting items.
There will still be live music in the street as planned and the market will run from 3-7pm.
You may also want to watch:
Father Christmas will still make an appearance whatever the weather.
Nearby, the harbour Christmas event and the switching on of its lights runs from 1-5pm, with a table top sale and Santa at Pip & Jim’s Community Hall.
- 1 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 2 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 5 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 6 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 9 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 10 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president