Ilfracombe’s Fore Street Christmas Fair goes indoors
- Credit: Sally Almond
Sunday’s event will go ahead as planned, but undercover in case of inclement weather
Fore Street Christmas Fair is going ahead as planned on Sunday but indoors, after strong winds and rain were forecast.
Organisers have decided to move the market into Cranmer Hall, halfway up Fore Street next door to the Gendarmerie Restaurant.
There will still be a wide range of stalls selling a variety of original arts, crafts, foods and other interesting items.
There will still be live music in the street as planned and the market will run from 3-7pm.
You may also want to watch:
Father Christmas will still make an appearance whatever the weather.
Nearby, the harbour Christmas event and the switching on of its lights runs from 1-5pm, with a table top sale and Santa at Pip & Jim’s Community Hall.
- 1 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 2 North Devon charity organises Routes of Remembrance
- 3 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 4 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 5 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 6 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 7 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 8 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 9 North Devon Healthcare trust scores high in patient survey
- 10 Link centre consultation 'absolute nonsense' say campaigners