Easter Events in North Devon: Merry Harriers
- Credit: Merry Harriers
A hidden treasure trove of goodies and beautiful grounds at Merry Harriers this Easter.
Spring clean your home in style and get hands on in the garden this Easter with a trip to the Merry Harriers.
Set in a hollow amid the beautiful North Devon countryside, the family-run garden centre is a little bit of heaven tucked away from the hustle and bustle.
Just off the A39 near Woolsery, you’ll find everything you need to freshen up your home – inside and out.
De-clutter those boarders, empty old hanging baskets and pots, and fill with colourful flowers and shrubs.
You may also want to watch:
Choose from an excellent selection which also includes rose bushes, grasses, and herbs, as well as a wide selection of unusual pots.
Why not plant some fruit trees, or invest in that new barbecue you’ve always wanted, then sit back on a brand new patio set to enjoy your transformed garden?
- 1 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 2 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 5 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 6 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 9 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 10 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
And don’t just dust the cobwebs – update your interior with some of the modern and vintage furniture available at Merry Harriers.
There are beautiful accessories and soft furnishings too. The shop is a treasure trove – full of unusual gifts for all the family.
You’ll also find jewellery, toys, chainsaws, mowers and paint, while the Barton Farm Shop stocks wonderful local produce.
On site there is also a dress agency, beauty therapist and hair salon.
Treat the children to a fun Easter craft making session and cooked breakfast on Saturday, March 26, from 9-11am.
The sessions cost £6 per child and includes an Easter egg.
Booking is essential on 01237 431611.
And don’t forget to book in for your Easter Sunday carvery at the Mad Hatters Restaurant. Enjoy locally sourced joints, all the trimmings and a delicious pudding by the lake and gardens.
The Mad Hatters carvery is well-known as one of the best around so be sure to book to avoid disappointment.
All facilities are disabled friendly and all undercover.
For information visit www.merryharriers.org.uk or call 01237 431611.