Easter Events in North Devon: Dartington Crystal
- Credit: Archant
Get hands on and create some crafts or enjoy some foodie treats at Dartington Crystal this Easter.
Great Easter fun for all the family is promised at Dartington Crystal in Torringon, with a fantastic children’s activity and entertainment day on Bank Holiday Monday (March 28).
The day promises an array of seasonal activities for younger members of the family.
There will be a magic show, which will be great for both the children and the adults. Other activities include an Easter bonnet workshop, Easter egg trail, face painting and themed glass painting.
Tarka Pottery will also be running an Easter Workshop where you can create and decorate your own Easter chick, Easter bunny or egg basket.
You may also want to watch:
All weekend there will be afternoon teas being served and tasty Easter foodie treats in the Pavilion Café.
A major attraction for visitors is sure to be Dartington’s mega sale, with a host of bargains on offer.
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 4 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 5 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 6 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 7 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 8 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 9 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 10 Flags fly at half mast across North Devon for Prince Philip
This will be in full swing over the bank holiday weekend and runs until April 10 – so don’t miss out.
While you are there, don’t miss out on Dartington’s shopping experience in the Dartington gift gallery where you can find a whole host of brands.
These include Ian Snow with homewares, soft furnishings and gifts; Orange Tree with toys for young children; House of Marbles; The Candy Company; Elgate with VW camper van gifts.
You’ll also find fantastic bags from brands such as Rocket Dog, Storm and Red or Dead, as well as Sadler leather purses.
In the homewares shop you will now also find Tala kitchenware and a fantastic selection of Heathcote & Ivory – quintessential English toiletries and home fragrance and much much more.
Dartington certainly is the place to be this Easter.
The attraction will be closed on Easter Sunday.
Visit www.dartington.co.uk or telephone 01805 626262 for more information.