Don’t miss North Devon Christmas Market in Braunton
- Credit: Archant
This Saturday (December 3) at Caen street in Braunton
The North Devon Christmas Market at Braunton on Saturday is looking bigger, better and brighter this year.
Organisers were delighted with the success of the first market last year, but have made changes to ensure the second is better for shoppers.
Once again it will be held around the Caen Street car park and will feature more than 100 stalls, including produce, artists and crafters, most of them North Devon based.
The market will run from 3pm until 9pm.
You may also want to watch:
There is a huge variety of food plus music and dance acts, trampolines, bouncy castles and a Santa’s Grotto. Chemo Hero and the Barnstaple Mayor’s charities are the chosen charities.
A parking guide is available at www.northdevonchristmasmarket.co.uk.
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 I'm Still Standing: Ambulance worker's battle against the darkness
- 3 Barnstaple's The ilab launches iPad appeal to help lockdown home schoolers
- 4 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 5 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 6 'Bonkers' idea led to the creation of Children's Hospice South West
- 7 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 8 Roger McGough unveiled as Plough Poetry Prize judge
- 9 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 10 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner