Don’t miss North Devon Christmas Market in Braunton
- Credit: Archant
This Saturday (December 3) at Caen street in Braunton
The North Devon Christmas Market at Braunton on Saturday is looking bigger, better and brighter this year.
Organisers were delighted with the success of the first market last year, but have made changes to ensure the second is better for shoppers.
Once again it will be held around the Caen Street car park and will feature more than 100 stalls, including produce, artists and crafters, most of them North Devon based.
The market will run from 3pm until 9pm.
There is a huge variety of food plus music and dance acts, trampolines, bouncy castles and a Santa’s Grotto. Chemo Hero and the Barnstaple Mayor’s charities are the chosen charities.
A parking guide is available at www.northdevonchristmasmarket.co.uk.
- 1 OPINION: A new plan for Barnstaple's Oliver Buildings - Tim Jones
- 2 PICTURES: Bideford Christmas lights switched on in style
- 3 Property of the Week: Daddon Close, Bideford
- 4 Litter around North Devon schools and colleges is a 'disgrace'
- 5 Kenwith Castle care home welcomes new manager
- 6 OPINION: How much do you know about the ground beneath your feet?
- 7 North Devon’s Panto sells 10,000 Cinderella tickets
- 8 Downing Street party video: Boris Johnson apologises but denies allegations
- 9 Bideford beat top side Truro in challenging conditions
- 10 OPINION: Give back this festive season at the Wave Project Christmas markets