Don’t miss North Devon Christmas Market in Braunton
- Credit: Archant
This Saturday (December 3) at Caen street in Braunton
The North Devon Christmas Market at Braunton on Saturday is looking bigger, better and brighter this year.
Organisers were delighted with the success of the first market last year, but have made changes to ensure the second is better for shoppers.
Once again it will be held around the Caen Street car park and will feature more than 100 stalls, including produce, artists and crafters, most of them North Devon based.
The market will run from 3pm until 9pm.
You may also want to watch:
There is a huge variety of food plus music and dance acts, trampolines, bouncy castles and a Santa’s Grotto. Chemo Hero and the Barnstaple Mayor’s charities are the chosen charities.
A parking guide is available at www.northdevonchristmasmarket.co.uk.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 7 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 8 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 9 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 10 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park