Don’t miss North Devon Christmas Market in Braunton
- Credit: Archant
This Saturday (December 3) at Caen street in Braunton
The North Devon Christmas Market at Braunton on Saturday is looking bigger, better and brighter this year.
Organisers were delighted with the success of the first market last year, but have made changes to ensure the second is better for shoppers.
Once again it will be held around the Caen Street car park and will feature more than 100 stalls, including produce, artists and crafters, most of them North Devon based.
The market will run from 3pm until 9pm.
You may also want to watch:
There is a huge variety of food plus music and dance acts, trampolines, bouncy castles and a Santa’s Grotto. Chemo Hero and the Barnstaple Mayor’s charities are the chosen charities.
A parking guide is available at www.northdevonchristmasmarket.co.uk.
- 1 North Devon company fined for pollution that killed more than 9,000 fish
- 2 Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Danny Goodman after tragic collision on A386
- 3 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 4 Burglar jailed for Westward Ho! raid that left pensioners too frightened to sleep
- 5 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 6 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 8 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 9 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 10 Ilfracombe lifeboat tows stricken yacht to safety