Clovelly Christmas lights promise magic and fireworks
- Credit: Dunroamin Photography
Clovelly will be lighting up with the magic of Christmas for its Christmas lights event on December 2.
Starting at 3.30pm, the brass band will lead a procession down to the harbour.
There will be festive carols sung by a church choir, and plenty of celebrations before the big light switch on.
Visitors can enjoy a hog roast, hot dogs, Christmas gros and more at the harbour and lifeboat station. There will even be a visit from Father Christmas too.
At around 5pm the switch is thrown to light up the village, followed by a carol service lead by the chaplain of the lifeboat station.
You may also want to watch:
After this the grand finale will be a fireworks display for all to enjoy.
Entrance costs £5 per car at the Visitors Centre after 3pm, with all proceeds to the RNLI.
- 1 Fatal car crash on the A39 near Kilkhampton
- 2 Summer car parking charges hike planned for North Devon
- 3 North Devon MP 'disappointed' Covid restrictions not lifted sooner
- 4 Shocked widow finds drunken sailor asleep in her Bideford home
- 5 Councillor 'sets record straight' on Brunswick Wharf development
- 6 40% of Devon adults have received first Covid vaccination
- 7 £5 a year council tax rise confirmed by Torridge District Council
- 8 Carer denies ill treating Bideford patient
- 9 'Incredible Hulk' jailed for Barnstaple street attack
- 10 Barnstaple now a flood prevention priority after 'worst flood event'