Clovelly Christmas lights promise magic and fireworks
- Credit: Dunroamin Photography
Clovelly will be lighting up with the magic of Christmas for its Christmas lights event on December 2.
Starting at 3.30pm, the brass band will lead a procession down to the harbour.
There will be festive carols sung by a church choir, and plenty of celebrations before the big light switch on.
Visitors can enjoy a hog roast, hot dogs, Christmas gros and more at the harbour and lifeboat station. There will even be a visit from Father Christmas too.
At around 5pm the switch is thrown to light up the village, followed by a carol service lead by the chaplain of the lifeboat station.
You may also want to watch:
After this the grand finale will be a fireworks display for all to enjoy.
Entrance costs £5 per car at the Visitors Centre after 3pm, with all proceeds to the RNLI.
- 1 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 2 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 5 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 6 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 7 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 8 Fangtastic half-term Halloween fun at Yeo Valley Woodland
- 9 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 10 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch