Clovelly Christmas lights promise magic and fireworks
- Credit: Dunroamin Photography
Clovelly will be lighting up with the magic of Christmas for its Christmas lights event on December 2.
Starting at 3.30pm, the brass band will lead a procession down to the harbour.
There will be festive carols sung by a church choir, and plenty of celebrations before the big light switch on.
Visitors can enjoy a hog roast, hot dogs, Christmas gros and more at the harbour and lifeboat station. There will even be a visit from Father Christmas too.
At around 5pm the switch is thrown to light up the village, followed by a carol service lead by the chaplain of the lifeboat station.
You may also want to watch:
After this the grand finale will be a fireworks display for all to enjoy.
Entrance costs £5 per car at the Visitors Centre after 3pm, with all proceeds to the RNLI.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 4 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 5 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 6 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 7 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 8 Huntsmen fined for digging badger sett near Chulmleigh
- 9 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 10 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe