Clovelly Christmas lights promise magic and fireworks
- Credit: Dunroamin Photography
Clovelly will be lighting up with the magic of Christmas for its Christmas lights event on December 2.
Starting at 3.30pm, the brass band will lead a procession down to the harbour.
There will be festive carols sung by a church choir, and plenty of celebrations before the big light switch on.
Visitors can enjoy a hog roast, hot dogs, Christmas gros and more at the harbour and lifeboat station. There will even be a visit from Father Christmas too.
At around 5pm the switch is thrown to light up the village, followed by a carol service lead by the chaplain of the lifeboat station.
You may also want to watch:
After this the grand finale will be a fireworks display for all to enjoy.
Entrance costs £5 per car at the Visitors Centre after 3pm, with all proceeds to the RNLI.
- 1 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 2 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 3 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 4 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 5 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 6 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 7 Ton-up Brend helps Bideford set early pace
- 8 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 9 MP welcomes free virtual funding workshop for North Devon charities
- 10 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses