Clovelly Christmas lights promise magic and fireworks
- Credit: Dunroamin Photography
Clovelly will be lighting up with the magic of Christmas for its Christmas lights event on December 2.
Starting at 3.30pm, the brass band will lead a procession down to the harbour.
There will be festive carols sung by a church choir, and plenty of celebrations before the big light switch on.
Visitors can enjoy a hog roast, hot dogs, Christmas gros and more at the harbour and lifeboat station. There will even be a visit from Father Christmas too.
At around 5pm the switch is thrown to light up the village, followed by a carol service lead by the chaplain of the lifeboat station.
You may also want to watch:
After this the grand finale will be a fireworks display for all to enjoy.
Entrance costs £5 per car at the Visitors Centre after 3pm, with all proceeds to the RNLI.
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 3 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 4 I'm Still Standing: Ambulance worker's battle against the darkness
- 5 Barnstaple's The ilab launches iPad appeal to help lockdown home schoolers
- 6 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 7 Roger McGough unveiled as Plough Poetry Prize judge
- 8 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 9 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 10 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans