Braunton gearing up for North Devon Christmas Market
- Credit: Archant
Christmas in Braunton runs like clockwork these days following the arrival of the annual North Devon Christmas Market.
Thousands of people now attend the huge festive market hosted by Ginger Monkey events, and, this year, it will take place on Saturday, December 7.
As with last year, it will run from noon until 8pm in the Caen Street car park, with the extended hours offering visitors the opportunity to enjoy the crowds but not the crush.
There will be more than 130 stalls featuring the very best of local crafts, jewellery and foods.
Plus, there will be bars and a range of street foods to choose from.
You may also want to watch:
All the village shops will be open on the day, too, and parking will be available at Tesco and the other village car parks.
There will also be children's activities, fairground rides and live entertainment on the day.
- 1 Chivenor marines among UK troops hit by Norway Covid outbreak
- 2 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 3 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 4 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 5 Work begins on Northam Burrows Visitor Centre refurbishment
- 6 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 7 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 8 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 9 Football league teams up with Northern Devon Foodbank
- 10 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
Everyone in the village is also invited to the annual Community Carol Service on Friday, December 13, outside the Countryside Centre from 6.30pm, with Santa in attendance, too.
In fact, Santa has a busy season in Braunton, as the Santa Sleigh tours of the community organised by Braunton Caen Rotary take to the streets again.
Over the course of two weeks from December 9 until December 20, Santa's Sleigh along with his helpers will be visiting all the corners of the parish.