Your guide to Christmas food markets in North Devon
- Credit: Archant
Christmas is the perfect time for food-lovers, but where are the best Christmas food markets in North Devon?
Here are four different foodie affairs in North Devon definitely worth checking out this December...
The Big Sheep Christmas Market – December 1, 8, 15 and 22
The Big Sheep will be hosting its annual food markets in the barn from 9am-1pm and craft market in the marquee 9am-4pm, with free entry.
Find everything you need from free range turkeys and Christmas trees to plenty of handmade gift options.
You may also want to watch:
Christmas market and Beirfest at Blue Groove – December 8
Blue Groove in Croyde is hosting its popular annual German-style market and beirfest on December 8, from 1pm-11.30pm.
- 1 Aldi plans for three new stores in North Devon
- 2 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 3 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 4 North Devon charity organises Routes of Remembrance
- 5 Barnstaple Enterprise Hub 'Node' launches to support local businesses
- 6 Holsworthy solicitor praised by guide to UK’s top lawyers
- 7 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 8 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 9 North Devon Healthcare trust scores high in patient survey
- 10 Team to lead community-focussed Gazette into new era
Try a variety of popular German market foods, and browse local handcrafts to find the perfect gift – plus an outdoor beer tent and bouncy castle, weather permitting.
Barnstaple Real Food Market – December 9
The monthly Real Food Market in Barnstaple will take on a festive theme on the second Sunday of the month.
There will be a variety of artisan producers, breweries and street food from 10am-3pm in the pannier market.
North Devon Street Food Market – December 13 and 20
Food lovers can enjoy a late night street food party in Barnstaple Pannier Market from 5.30-9.30pm on December 20.
There will be free entry and a selection of international street food, plus bars, entertainment and live music.
See what else is going on for Christmas in North Devon here.