Your guide to Christmas food markets in North Devon
- Credit: Archant
Christmas is the perfect time for food-lovers, but where are the best Christmas food markets in North Devon?
Here are four different foodie affairs in North Devon definitely worth checking out this December...
The Big Sheep Christmas Market – December 1, 8, 15 and 22
The Big Sheep will be hosting its annual food markets in the barn from 9am-1pm and craft market in the marquee 9am-4pm, with free entry.
Find everything you need from free range turkeys and Christmas trees to plenty of handmade gift options.
You may also want to watch:
Christmas market and Beirfest at Blue Groove – December 8
Blue Groove in Croyde is hosting its popular annual German-style market and beirfest on December 8, from 1pm-11.30pm.
- 1 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 5 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 6 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 7 Northam Murder: Expert says trail of clues link carer to the scene
- 8 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 9 Stars taking part in the Queen's Theatre's 2021 pantomime announced
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer
Try a variety of popular German market foods, and browse local handcrafts to find the perfect gift – plus an outdoor beer tent and bouncy castle, weather permitting.
Barnstaple Real Food Market – December 9
The monthly Real Food Market in Barnstaple will take on a festive theme on the second Sunday of the month.
There will be a variety of artisan producers, breweries and street food from 10am-3pm in the pannier market.
North Devon Street Food Market – December 13 and 20
Food lovers can enjoy a late night street food party in Barnstaple Pannier Market from 5.30-9.30pm on December 20.
There will be free entry and a selection of international street food, plus bars, entertainment and live music.
See what else is going on for Christmas in North Devon here.