When does late night shopping begin in Barnstaple?
- Credit: Archant
Barnstaple’s Christmas lights go on this weekend, but when does late night shopping begin?
The town’s first late night shopping event is on Thursday, November 22, and every Thursday after that through to December 20.
That means late night shopping in Barnstaple will take place on: November 22, November 29, December 6, December 13 and December 20.
And there will be plenty of festive events taking place in the town on these evenings too.
On December 6 will be Barnstaple Town Council’s Christmas carol service, from 6.30-8.30pm in Barnstaple Pannier Market.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a late night street food party in the panner market on December 20.
Check out what else is happening in North Devon this Christmas here.
- 1 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 2 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 5 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 6 Fangtastic half-term Halloween fun at Yeo Valley Woodland
- 7 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 8 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 9 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 10 Charity staff praised for support helping customers get online