When does late night shopping begin in Barnstaple?
- Credit: Archant
Barnstaple’s Christmas lights go on this weekend, but when does late night shopping begin?
The town’s first late night shopping event is on Thursday, November 22, and every Thursday after that through to December 20.
That means late night shopping in Barnstaple will take place on: November 22, November 29, December 6, December 13 and December 20.
And there will be plenty of festive events taking place in the town on these evenings too.
On December 6 will be Barnstaple Town Council’s Christmas carol service, from 6.30-8.30pm in Barnstaple Pannier Market.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a late night street food party in the panner market on December 20.
Check out what else is happening in North Devon this Christmas here.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 6 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 7 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 8 Huntsmen fined for digging badger sett near Chulmleigh
- 9 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 10 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!