When does late night shopping begin in Barnstaple?
- Credit: Archant
Barnstaple’s Christmas lights go on this weekend, but when does late night shopping begin?
The town’s first late night shopping event is on Thursday, November 22, and every Thursday after that through to December 20.
That means late night shopping in Barnstaple will take place on: November 22, November 29, December 6, December 13 and December 20.
And there will be plenty of festive events taking place in the town on these evenings too.
On December 6 will be Barnstaple Town Council’s Christmas carol service, from 6.30-8.30pm in Barnstaple Pannier Market.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a late night street food party in the panner market on December 20.
Check out what else is happening in North Devon this Christmas here.
- 1 Chivenor marines among UK troops hit by Norway Covid outbreak
- 2 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 3 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 4 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 5 Work begins on Northam Burrows Visitor Centre refurbishment
- 6 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 7 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 8 Football league teams up with Northern Devon Foodbank
- 9 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 10 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?