When does late night shopping begin in Barnstaple?
- Credit: Archant
Barnstaple’s Christmas lights go on this weekend, but when does late night shopping begin?
The town’s first late night shopping event is on Thursday, November 22, and every Thursday after that through to December 20.
That means late night shopping in Barnstaple will take place on: November 22, November 29, December 6, December 13 and December 20.
And there will be plenty of festive events taking place in the town on these evenings too.
On December 6 will be Barnstaple Town Council’s Christmas carol service, from 6.30-8.30pm in Barnstaple Pannier Market.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a late night street food party in the panner market on December 20.
Check out what else is happening in North Devon this Christmas here.
- 1 Fatal car crash on the A39 near Kilkhampton
- 2 Summer car parking charges hike planned for North Devon
- 3 North Devon MP 'disappointed' Covid restrictions not lifted sooner
- 4 Councillor 'sets record straight' on Brunswick Wharf development
- 5 Shocked widow finds drunken sailor asleep in her Bideford home
- 6 40% of Devon adults have received first Covid vaccination
- 7 £5 a year council tax rise confirmed by Torridge District Council
- 8 Carer denies ill treating Bideford patient
- 9 'Incredible Hulk' jailed for Barnstaple street attack
- 10 Mercy for young mum 'forced' into drug dealing