When does late night shopping begin in Barnstaple?
- Credit: Archant
Barnstaple’s Christmas lights go on this weekend, but when does late night shopping begin?
The town’s first late night shopping event is on Thursday, November 22, and every Thursday after that through to December 20.
That means late night shopping in Barnstaple will take place on: November 22, November 29, December 6, December 13 and December 20.
And there will be plenty of festive events taking place in the town on these evenings too.
On December 6 will be Barnstaple Town Council’s Christmas carol service, from 6.30-8.30pm in Barnstaple Pannier Market.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a late night street food party in the panner market on December 20.
Check out what else is happening in North Devon this Christmas here.
- 1 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 2 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 3 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 4 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 5 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 6 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 7 Ton-up Brend helps Bideford set early pace
- 8 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 9 MP welcomes free virtual funding workshop for North Devon charities
- 10 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses