Nine of the best Christmas windows in Barnstaple town centre
- Credit: Archant
Barnstaple’s shops have pulled out the stops with their Christmas windows this year, but which ones are the best?
The Christmas lights are twinkling, late night shopping has started, and the shops have conjured up some fantastic displays. Vote for your favourite below!
Banburys, Barnstaple High Street
Stand in from of the ‘kissmas’ window and take a selfie for a chance to win some amazing prizes.
Bazaar, Gammon Walk
A cute and cosy Christmas scene full of gift ideas in this wonderful window.
You may also want to watch:
Coast and Country, Gammon Walk, Barnstaple
A bright and cheery display to warm you up at Coast and Country
- 1 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 2 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 3 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 4 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 5 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 6 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 7 Mystery over Barnstaple builder's death
- 8 Date set for Barnstaple Pannier Market reopening
- 9 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved
- 10 Prom schoolgirl killed as she crossed road near Trimstone
Donna Flower Vintage, Gammon Walk
A sparkling ice-cool wonderland awaits in the window of Donna Flower Vintage.
Just Trio, Barnstaple High Street
In one half there’s a beautiful winder wonderland, in the other Santa is warming up next to a toasty fire!
Little You, Barnstaple High Street
Christmas toys make up a cute, snow scene which children will love.
Shaws The Drapers, Barnstaple High Street
This Christmas bedroom scene will certainly leave you feeling rather festive.
The Cupcakery, Butchers Row
Sparkling lights and stars welcome you in to try some sweet treats.
Youings, Barnstaple High Street
Santa and his reindeer are celebrating the shop’s 60th anniversary of trading.
Which is your favourite?
Vote in our poll below, or comment if there is anyone we have missed.