Nine of the best Christmas windows in Barnstaple town centre
- Credit: Archant
Barnstaple’s shops have pulled out the stops with their Christmas windows this year, but which ones are the best?
The Christmas lights are twinkling, late night shopping has started, and the shops have conjured up some fantastic displays. Vote for your favourite below!
Banburys, Barnstaple High Street
Stand in from of the ‘kissmas’ window and take a selfie for a chance to win some amazing prizes.
Bazaar, Gammon Walk
A cute and cosy Christmas scene full of gift ideas in this wonderful window.
You may also want to watch:
Coast and Country, Gammon Walk, Barnstaple
A bright and cheery display to warm you up at Coast and Country
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 3 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 4 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 5 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 6 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 7 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 8 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
Donna Flower Vintage, Gammon Walk
A sparkling ice-cool wonderland awaits in the window of Donna Flower Vintage.
Just Trio, Barnstaple High Street
In one half there’s a beautiful winder wonderland, in the other Santa is warming up next to a toasty fire!
Little You, Barnstaple High Street
Christmas toys make up a cute, snow scene which children will love.
Shaws The Drapers, Barnstaple High Street
This Christmas bedroom scene will certainly leave you feeling rather festive.
The Cupcakery, Butchers Row
Sparkling lights and stars welcome you in to try some sweet treats.
Youings, Barnstaple High Street
Santa and his reindeer are celebrating the shop’s 60th anniversary of trading.
Which is your favourite?
Vote in our poll below, or comment if there is anyone we have missed.