Nine of the best Christmas windows in Barnstaple town centre
- Credit: Archant
Barnstaple’s shops have pulled out the stops with their Christmas windows this year, but which ones are the best?
The Christmas lights are twinkling, late night shopping has started, and the shops have conjured up some fantastic displays. Vote for your favourite below!
Banburys, Barnstaple High Street
Stand in from of the ‘kissmas’ window and take a selfie for a chance to win some amazing prizes.
Bazaar, Gammon Walk
A cute and cosy Christmas scene full of gift ideas in this wonderful window.
You may also want to watch:
Coast and Country, Gammon Walk, Barnstaple
A bright and cheery display to warm you up at Coast and Country
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 6 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 7 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 8 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 9 Bideford's Millbrook Dairy awarded its first star at Great Taste Awards
- 10 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
Donna Flower Vintage, Gammon Walk
A sparkling ice-cool wonderland awaits in the window of Donna Flower Vintage.
Just Trio, Barnstaple High Street
In one half there’s a beautiful winder wonderland, in the other Santa is warming up next to a toasty fire!
Little You, Barnstaple High Street
Christmas toys make up a cute, snow scene which children will love.
Shaws The Drapers, Barnstaple High Street
This Christmas bedroom scene will certainly leave you feeling rather festive.
The Cupcakery, Butchers Row
Sparkling lights and stars welcome you in to try some sweet treats.
Youings, Barnstaple High Street
Santa and his reindeer are celebrating the shop’s 60th anniversary of trading.
Which is your favourite?
Vote in our poll below, or comment if there is anyone we have missed.