X-rated circus promises ‘nudity and naughtiness’ as it brings risqué show to Bideford
- Credit: Archant
A brand new adult-only circus show is coming to Bideford after three sell-out performances this summer.
Cirque du Vulgar will be performing for one night only in the Big Top in Bideford on October 6.
Inspired by a love of all things vulgar, the adults-only circus features a fire-breathing pyromaniac, alluring hula hoops, sexy strong men, nail-biting acrobatics, and a fearsome Dominatrix flying high in the Big Top.
“You’ve never seen anything like Cirque du Vulgar before,” says Rosie Clarke, Vulgar spokesperson.
“This year marks 250 years since the birth of circus arts in the UK, and we wanted to tear up the rule book and create a show which was refreshing, enticing, and aimed at a whole new audience.”
You may also want to watch:
Among the weird and wonderful items which have found their way into the circus ring are a full-size bath, perfect for a scantily-clad French Maid to emerge out of. Her powerful aerial straps act is one to watch.
Nudity and naughtiness are the order of the day at Cirque du Vulgar, and there’s no excuses for the male members of the cast, who are also seen bearing all in the name of risqué live entertainment.
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 3 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 4 'Bonkers' idea led to the creation of Children's Hospice South West
- 5 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink
- 6 Covid delays Barnstaple councillor's trial again
- 7 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 8 I'm Still Standing: Ambulance worker's battle against the darkness
- 9 Barnstaple's The ilab launches iPad appeal to help lockdown home schoolers
- 10 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
Two chiselled acrobats star in the big jaw-dropping finale act, a Wheel of Death which rotates high in the air whilst they jump and skip across the abyss.
With cast members hitting metal chains to the pulsing music and leaping out to dance in the aisles, it’s guaranteed to get the adrenaline pumping.
Upside down hunks in trunks, mind-bending pole dancing, sequinned nipple tassels, the ‘Only Gay in the Circus’, a ukulele, champagne on ice, and plenty of those trousers which rip off at the Velcro seams… the naughty and hilarious cast of Cirque du Vulgar have thought of it all.
This unique adults-only circus performs for one night only in the circus Big Top in Victoria Park, Bideford, on October 6.
Tickets are £15 each for tiered seating or £25 for VIP tickets (ringside tables with service from the Vulgar characters, includes one free drink).
Visit www.facebook.com/cirqueduvu for more details and to book.
Want to WIN two tickets to the adult-only circus? Enter our competition on the form below!