10 photos and videos of North Devon to cheer up your ‘Blue Monday’
- Credit: Archant
Today is dubbed the most melancholic day of the year, but why succumb to Blue Monday when we live in such a beautiful corner of the world?
Here are 10 North Devon views to make you feel happy on the most melancholic day of the year...
Leaping for joy
We think Croyde beach is flipping marvellous too.
You may also want to watch:
How can you not smile when watching this Valley of the Rocks epic!
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer
Do we even need to say anymore?
There is certainly a lot of talent in North Devon.
Where else do the grey pebbles contrast with vibrant blue skies?
There’s nothing more soothing than watching the barrels roll in.
Remember when the weather was warm and sunny like this?
Proper cream teas
A slather of cream and a dollop of jam on a warm scone... bliss.
Snowdrops and daffodils remind us spring is around the corner.
Sand of Music
Well, if nothing else will make you smile, there’s always this gem...
Share the love! Tweet us your best North Devon photos this Blue Monday @NDGazette.