10 photos and videos of North Devon to cheer up your ‘Blue Monday’
- Credit: Archant
Today is dubbed the most melancholic day of the year, but why succumb to Blue Monday when we live in such a beautiful corner of the world?
Here are 10 North Devon views to make you feel happy on the most melancholic day of the year...
Leaping for joy
We think Croyde beach is flipping marvellous too.
You may also want to watch:
How can you not smile when watching this Valley of the Rocks epic!
- 1 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 2 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 North Devon architectural practice appoints new director
- 5 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 6 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 7 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 8 Meet former Children's Laureate Michael Morpurgo in Barnstaple
- 9 Barnstaple Waterstones to host first event since March 2020
- 10 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
Do we even need to say anymore?
There is certainly a lot of talent in North Devon.
Where else do the grey pebbles contrast with vibrant blue skies?
There’s nothing more soothing than watching the barrels roll in.
Remember when the weather was warm and sunny like this?
Proper cream teas
A slather of cream and a dollop of jam on a warm scone... bliss.
Snowdrops and daffodils remind us spring is around the corner.
Sand of Music
Well, if nothing else will make you smile, there’s always this gem...
Share the love! Tweet us your best North Devon photos this Blue Monday @NDGazette.