10 photos and videos of North Devon to cheer up your ‘Blue Monday’
- Credit: Archant
Today is dubbed the most melancholic day of the year, but why succumb to Blue Monday when we live in such a beautiful corner of the world?
Here are 10 North Devon views to make you feel happy on the most melancholic day of the year...
Leaping for joy
We think Croyde beach is flipping marvellous too.
You may also want to watch:
How can you not smile when watching this Valley of the Rocks epic!
- 1 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 2 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 3 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink
- 4 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 5 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 6 Covid delays Barnstaple councillor's trial again
- 7 Barnstaple man’s 5k-a-day challenge for children’s hospice
- 8 Camp out fundraiser Max receives gift from fallen soldier's family
- 9 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 10 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
Do we even need to say anymore?
There is certainly a lot of talent in North Devon.
Where else do the grey pebbles contrast with vibrant blue skies?
There’s nothing more soothing than watching the barrels roll in.
Remember when the weather was warm and sunny like this?
Proper cream teas
A slather of cream and a dollop of jam on a warm scone... bliss.
Snowdrops and daffodils remind us spring is around the corner.
Sand of Music
Well, if nothing else will make you smile, there’s always this gem...
Share the love! Tweet us your best North Devon photos this Blue Monday @NDGazette.