10 of the best places to get married in North Devon
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Looking to get married in North Devon? The Wedding Factor magazine brings you 10 of the best places to say ‘I do’ in the North Devon area….
1. Broomhill Art Hotel and Sculpture Garden
A beautiful country house with acres of glorious gardens and unusual sculptures, Broomhill, near Barnstaple, will add a unique twist to your big day.
2. Highbullen Hotel
Highbullen hotel, golf and country club is nestled in the midst of the North Devon countryside with views over Exmoor. Its brand new Palazzo is stunning.
You may also want to watch:
3. The Old Barn
Sited at The Milky Way Adventure Park near Clovelly, The Old Barn mixes vintage charm with childhood nostalgia – couples can get exclusive use of the dodgems!
- 1 Speeding driver facing jail after 'web of lies'
- 2 Chivenor marines among UK troops hit by Norway Covid outbreak
- 3 Covid-19 roundup: Devon cases fall but follow lockdown rules
- 4 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 5 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 6 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 7 Work begins on Northam Burrows Visitor Centre refurbishment
- 8 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 9 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 10 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
4. The Pier House
The Pier House in Westward Ho! features stunning sea views, delicious food and a great space to say ‘I do’.
5. Tunnels Beach
A unique wedding venue with ocean views, reached through Victorian tunnels, Tunnels Beach in Ilfracombe is a picturesque venue.
6. The Cedars Inn
Easy to reach, with affordable packages, landscaped gardens and a secluded venue, The Cedars Inn near Barnstaple is a top spot for weddings.
7. Castle Hill Estate
The majestic home of Lord and Lady Arran, Castle Hill Estate in Filleigh is a venue which will make you feel like royalty.
8. Woolhanger Manor
Nestled deep in Exmoor, Woolhanger has stunning grounds and a dramatic Music Room which is the perfect North Devon wedding venue.
9. Croyde Bay Holiday Resort
Say I do in this beachside venue, catering for both small and large weddings – before running down onto the sand for sunny, beach photos.
10. Ocean Kave
This unique cave, built into the side of Abbotsham Cliffs, overlooks the wild oceans and will definitely be something different for everyone.
For more wedding ideas and inspiration, pick up your copy of The Wedding Factor magazine from independent newsagents, supermarkets and wedding fairs around North Devon.