Carbon monoxide leak triggers alarm at terraced house.
TRACE readings of carbon monoxide triggered an alarm at a home in Bideford yesterday afternoon (Sunday).
Two fire appliances from the town and the gas detector from Barnstaple were called to the incident in Brecon Close, East-the-Water at around 2pm.
Crews used breathing apparatus to enter the terraced home and surveyed the property using a gas analyser. They advised the occupant to arrange for a gas engineer to attend.
North Devon Gazette Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.