Early morning blaze thought to have been caused by tumble drier
FIREFIGHTERS were called to put out a fire in an Instow pub earlier this morning (Monday).
Two crews from Bideford used breathing apparatus, hose reels, a jet and thermal image camera to tackle the blaze at the Instow Arms on Marine Parade at around 7.30am
A further team from Barnstaple used a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear the property of smoke, thought to have been caused by a tumble drier in a rear room of the building.
North Devon Gazette Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.