May 23 2013 Latest news:
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Fire crews were called to the property in Barnstaple to investigate for signs of a gas leak.
A WOMAN has been taken to hospital today (Tues) with signs of possible carbon monoxide exposure in Barnstaple.
Two fire engines were called to the scene in Richmond Street at 10.50am by ambulance personnel.
On arrival, crews used two breathing apparatus and a gas detector to investigate but found no readings of carbon monoxide in the property.
The woman was taken to North Devon District Hospital.