Woman taken to hospital for suspected carbon monoxide poisoning
PUBLISHED: 14:46 28 February 2014 | UPDATED: 14:46 28 February 2014
Fire fighters rescued the woman who was suffering from dizziness and headaches in Clovelly.
A WOMAN was taken to hospital this morning (Thurs) after a carbon monoxide alarm began sounding in her house.
Three fire engines from Hartland and Bideford along with the gas monitor from Bude were scrambled to reports by paramedics in Clovelly High Street.
The woman, who was suffering from headaches and dizziness, was rescued from the property by fire fighters wearing breathing apparatus.
She was taken to hospital and it was confirmed carbon monoxide was present in the house.