Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Fire crews were scrambled to the property after reports a carbon monoxide alarm was activated.
TWO people were treated by paramedics after a carbon monoxide detector was activated at a house in Croyde in the early hours of this morning (Tues).
Fire crews from Braunton and Woolacombe attended the property in Home Farm Close along with a gas detector from Barnstaple just after 1am.
A man at the property was treated for a head injury following a fall, and another woman was also treated by paramedics.
Fire crews inspected the property using breathing apparatus, isolated the gas supply and ventilated the house.