Monday, September 9, 2013
Two fire engines were called out to the house in Park Villas today (Mon).
TWO fire engines were scrambled to reports of a tumble dryer on fire at a house in Park Villas in Bishops Tawton at lunchtime today (Mon).
On arrival at around 12.15pm, fire fighters found the fire in the utility room of the property and set to work using hose reel jets and wearing breathing apparatus.
Once the fire was extinguished crews used a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear smoke from the building and the adjacent property.
The cause of the fire was deemed to be accidental.