Monday, January 21, 2013
Two fire engines were scrambled to the property which was left with 30 per cent damage from the fire.
A CAT was rescued from a bungalow in Barnstaple after a fire broke out in the bedroom yesterday (Sunday).
The fire at the house in Bingham Crescent damaged 30 per cent of the property and 90 per cent was damaged by smoke.
Two fire engines from Barnstaple arrived at the bungalow at around 3.10pm and tackled the blaze.
Crews used four breathing apparatus, one hose reel jet, a thermal imaging camera and an extension ladder to extinguish the fire.