Photo: Kitchen fire in Allhalland Street, Bideford
PUBLISHED: 08:56 23 January 2014 | UPDATED: 08:57 23 January 2014
Fire fighters called out to reports of a kitchen fire in a first floor flat on Wednesday evening.
FIRE fighters were called out to a flat in Allhalland Street in Bideford last night (Weds) after reports of a kitchen fire.
Two fire engines from Bideford arrived at the first floor flat above the Raffles antique shop just after 5pm.
Crews found the fire was out on arrival and used breathing apparatus and positive pressure ventilation to clear the smoke.
The cause of the fire was determined to be accidental.