Midnight fire caused by tumble dryer

Thursday, January 2, 2014
3:03 PM

Braunton resident used fire extinguisher to tackle utility room blaze.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

A RESIDENT used a fire extinguisher to tackle a midnight blaze at a home in Braunton.

Firefighters from Braunton and Barnstaple were eventually able to bring the fire under control at the house at The Brittons in the early hours of this morning (Thursday).

They used a hose reel jet to extinguish the tumble dryer fire and a thermal image camera to check for residual hot spots in the smoke-damaged utility room.

The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.

0 comments

Join our newsletter

Local Search 24 – North Devon
Looking for a:

Location:

Search radius:

North Devon's trusted business directory