Lawnmower left severely damaged by fire
PUBLISHED: 15:39 06 September 2012
Fire crews battled the blaze in Combe Martin this morning.
A LAWNMOWER sparked a callout for fire fighters after catching alight on Thursday morning in Combe Martin.
The mower caught fire on council land at Cobblers Park car park and fire crews arrived around 11.50am.
A further appliance was mobilised from Ilfracombe and two hose reel and foam jets were used to extinguish the blaze.
A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue spokesman said the mower was left severely damaged.