House evacuated following carbon monoxide alarm.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

FIREFIGHTERS suspect a chimney at a neighbouring property activated a carbon monoxide alarm at a home in Buckland Brewer.

The property was evacuated at around 11.30 last night (Wednesday) and crews Bideford and Holsworthy used a gas detection monitor to check the home was safe.

0 comments

Join our newsletter

Local Search 24 – North Devon
Looking for a:

Location:

Search radius:

North Devon's trusted business directory