Friday, December 13, 2013
Fire crews attended the school at lunchtime today (Fri) after reports of a fire involving a soap dispenser.
AN investigation is underway after a lunchtime fire involving a soap dispenser in Pilton Community College today (Fri).
Three fire crews from Braunton and Ilfracombe attended the school in Chaddiford Lane at around 1pm to find the small fire was already out.
Crews inspected the property to ensure it was safe. Police and the fire service are currently investigating how the fire started.