Fire in first floor electrics believed to be accidental

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

FIRE crews were scrambled to reports of a small fire in a builders merchant in Holsworthy on Saturday morning.

Three fire engines from Holsworthy, Hatherleigh and Bude arrived at the builders merchant on Bodmin Street around 8.30am.

Fire fighters found a small blaze in the electrics of the first floor and used breathing apparatus, a covering jet and small tools to extinguish it.

The cause is thought to be accidental.

0 comments

Join our newsletter

Local Search 24 – North Devon
Looking for a:

Location:

Search radius:

North Devon's trusted business directory