Carbon monoxide detected in Bideford home
PUBLISHED: 08:57 04 March 2014 | UPDATED: 08:57 04 March 2014
Fire crews called to the domestic property yesterday (Mon) afternoon.
FIRE crews were called out to Devonshire Park in Bideford on Monday afternoon after reports of a gas alarm sounding.
On arrival at 2.45pm, crews laid out safety jets and hoses as a precaution and used a positive pressure fan while awaiting a gas detector from Barnstaple.
The gas monitor detected a carbon monoxide reading and the gas and boiler systems were shut down.