Bus services resume some routes in North Devon after Storm Emma
PUBLISHED: 15:37 03 March 2018 | UPDATED: 15:37 03 March 2018
Devon has been battered by strong winds and snow over the past few days and public transport has been disrupted as a result.
Devon County Council has been out overnight trying to tackle to snow-covered roads and some bus routes are now able to reopen, however there are limited services.
• 5B: Operating Barnstaple to Torrington, unable to serve Dolton, Winkleigh, North Tawton, Crediton, Exeter.
• 6: No service
• 6A: No service
• 9: Full route
• 10/A: Unable to serve Lethaby Road
• 11A/C: Full route
• 12: Full service
• 15A/C: Unable to serve Northam Memorial and Alverdiscott/Clivedon Road.
• 19: Full route
• 21/21A: Operating Georgeham, Ilfracombe, Braunton, Barnstaple, Fremington, Bideford and Westward Ho! Unable to serve Northam Square.
• 71: Full service
• 72: Operating Barnstaple to Torrington. Unable to serve Stibb Cross and Shebbear.
• 75/75A: Service operating Torrington to Londonderry via Bideford and Atlantic Village. The service is unable to operate from Torrinton to Okehampton via Hatherleigh.
• 85: Route being checked
• 128: Full service
• 155: Operating from Barnstaple to South Molton only. Unable to serve Witheridge, Timerton and Exeter.
• 217: Main road from Bude to Hartland. Not serving Gooseham or Morwenstow.
• 218: Full service
• 219: Full service
• 319: Full service