Fire crews were scrambled to the incident in Ilfracombe this morning.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

FIRE CREWS attended a fire in Ilfracombe this morning (Weds) after reports of a tumble dryer on fire.

When the two fire engines arrived at La Bastille around 10.15am, all occupants had been evacuated from the building.

The crews discovered the small fire in the living room of a privately owners ground floor flat, and extinguished it using breathing apparatus and a hose reel jet.

No one was involved or injured during the incident and after ventilating the property of smoke, duty of care was left with the occupants.

0 comments

Join our newsletter

Local Search 24 – North Devon
Looking for a:

Location:

Search radius:

North Devon's trusted business directory