Bathroom fan causes fire in Ilfracombe
PUBLISHED: 09:34 05 October 2012 | UPDATED: 09:37 05 October 2012
Fire crews were called out in the early hours of Friday morning to reports of a bathroom fire.
FIRE crews were called out in the early hours this morning (Fri) to reports of a fire in a bathroom.
Two fire engines from Ilfracombe and an aerial platform ladder from Barnstaple arrived at the flat in Ilfracombe High Street at around 12.15am.
Fire fighters found a small fire involving an electrical fan in a first floor flat and isolated the electrics.
They also disconnected the fan and made the scene safe.